Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation!!!!

It's been several years since we've been on vacation.  2005 to be exact.  We've been places, but never really on vacation.   Two vacations were planned, but had to be changed due to my mom's illness.   The last "mini-vacation" I went on, I did nothing but worry about her.  Not this year.  We plan to go on vacation this year.  Soon, actually.   I plan to carry her spirit with me and not obsess about stuff this time around.  I feel truly free to enjoy myself for the first time in a long time.

I will be concerned about my Dad, but I won't be gone that long. 

I am so excited to get to the date that I can hardly wait!   Working each day has become a struggle as I wait!

God grant me the patience to wait till the reward!  And God grant us a worry free vacation this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment